Tuesday, March 11, 2008

This is getting stupid....

Today I ran into the comments made by Geraldine Ferraro about the Obama campaign, and was disturbed, to say the least. I started writing an e-mail to her. I finished the e-mail and in the process of trying to find her e-mail address I ran across more information on the subject (thank you Wikipedia, you are God), including video clips of her interviews and transcripts of her statements.

I am not going to send the e-mail any more, because in it I was being way too nice.

I fear for her sanity, though I think more than an insanity problem she is suffering merely from an ego problem, a malady many in her line of work so righteously endure. Her interview on Fox was shocking. Does she really think that she is above reproach when she speaks?? She voiced complaints that she was getting e-mails saying her comments were racist. Did she stop to think that perhaps they WERE racist?? Not to mention that ludicrous threat at the end not to "antagonize" her. Does she ever listen to what she....... -sigh-

Bah, this is taking up too much of my time tonight.

Geraldine, your shit stinks, don't think otherwise, or you're just the "liberal" version of G.W. Bush, and that's repulsive.

No comments: